What we offer:
We offer design on all types of electrical installation, all our design work is carried out using the AMTECH Pro Design TM software.
We can also offer design on all aspects of commercial lighting & lighting control
A large amount of our work is in commercial properties consisting of installation from that in schools to football stadiums and leisure centres, Office space & Studios. As well as upgrading existing installations and helping commercial businesses to reduce their electrical consumption in a number of ways and complying with the change of the statutory regulations. In addition to these we offer our commercial customers a number of the later.
- Three phase power distribution systems.
- Commercial lighting schemes & intelligent lighting controls. We have experience with DALI, DSI & DMX lighting controls so we can offer a lighting scheme to meet your needs.
- Emergency lighting systems.
- Office Power distribution systems such as under floor track systems which are an economical and flexible way of distributing power to your work stations. Another alternative is floor and perimeter trunking systems, feel free to call us for more information.
- We have specialist knowledge of electrical installations in Audio, Video recording and editing studios. We are sympathetic to the challenges that these locations present in respect to electrical noise, acoustic integrity and clean earth systems.
- Data Centres & Machine rooms; As businesses requirements for processing power increases so does the demand for power & cooling we can offer distribution systems tailored to your needs to supply your IT equipment & Air-conditioning systems.
The above is just a sample of the services we offer please contact us
We have experience in industrial premises and are able to undertake works covering power, control and instrumentation wiring. We have particular experience in the water industry and are familiar with the requirements of WIEMS. The following is a selection of what we can offer.
- Single and three phase motors, motor controls including inverters and soft starts.
- Motor control centre and PLC wiring.
- Mechanical process plant wiring.
- Level and temperature controls.
- Power monitoring and control.
- Pumping systems.
We are able to undertake all types of domestic work. All of our installations are carried out in line with part 'P' of the Building Regulations.
Inspection & Testing:
All our work is tested to comply with BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations).
Our Electricians hold their City & Guilds 2391 certificates in Inspection and Testing.
We also carry out routine inspection and testing on electrical installations, emergency lighting systems and fire alarms. This should be carried out at regular intervals and varies depending on the type of premises.Follow this link to find out more.
Inspection and testing also plays an integral part of our maintenance programs.
We are able to offer maintenance contracts tailored to suit your individual requirements. We can maintain your electrical, emergency lighting and fire alarm systems.
As part of a maintenance contract we can offer a 24 hour call out facility so we are always available when you need us.
Follow this link for more information on routine maintenance.
Portable Appliance Testing
We offer Portable Appliance Tests (PATs), which are an important part of any Health and Safety Policy. The Electricity at Work Regulations place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. Reasonable and practical steps should be taken to ensure that no danger results from the use of portable appliances. Once we have carried out the required tests, we will provide you with a printed copy of the results and advise you of any problems and make any alterations that are required.
We will be happy to provide you with a price list for the PATs if you contact us
Data Network Installation
We can install and test Cat 5, 6 & 7 structured cabling networks. We have experience with working in data centres in many locations such as offices, Local Authority buildings and TV studios.
In regards to emergency lighting, we are able to install and maintain emergency lighting systems. We also offer periodic tests and reports on emergency lighting systems and it is possible to arrange a maintenance program with us to ensure that your emergency lighting is always inspected and kept up to date.
Home Entertainment/Automation Systems
We can offer a completely integrated solution for all your Audio Video and lighting requirements.
- Satellite & Digital TV Distribution systems.
- Audio distributed through your premises.
- Intelligent scene lighting controls.
Fore more information or a free quote please feel free to contact us.
Energy Efficiency is increasingly important and there are a number of ways that you, as individuals and/or businesses, are able to make a large difference. The difference that you could make does not just help reduce your carbon footprint but also helps save money for either you or your business. We, as a company, can now offer you help and advice on ways that you can become more energy efficient. Additional information can be found here!
We are able to do the power installation for all CCTV systems; we therefore can offer you a competitive quotation for a CCTV system, saving you the trouble of having to deal with two different companies.
Lamp Disposal Service
We are registered with the Environment Agency and our registration number is AGC400. This allows us to transport and organise lamp disposal legally.
We have installation and repair experience for security alarms in all kinds of properties, with the possibility of setting up different zones and keeping all areas of the premises safe.
Test & Inspection
We are registered with NICEIC and can carry out all of the various tests and inspections (such as periodic inspections, electrical installation and minor works) along with a certificate to ensure your premises complies with the Regulations at that time.